Friday, March 12, 2010

Where can I buy the Chi hair straightener in MA?

Or should I just order from my salon?Where can I buy the Chi hair straightener in MA?
i don't know where to find em in in MA but they WILL be more expensive to order from a salonWhere can I buy the Chi hair straightener in MA?
You should also try a product called Straighten Out from FX Special Effects. You can use it with your straightener.
ebay
One time i saw them on the counter in JC pennys but it was in my state MO.
You can get them at JC Pennys, Ulta, or Sephora. I own one they are great! The best Flat Iron I've ever bought, they are a little pricey but well worth it. You wont be replacing it like the cheapo ones from target/walmart/local drug store.
Ulta supplies them in some states.

No comments:

Post a Comment